Hershey Motors in Parkesburg, PA is looking for a motivated “Class A” Automotive Technician/Auto Mechanic with a strong work ethic to join our fast-paced company.
Automotive Technician Job Summary
Automotive Technicians at Hershey Motors will perform all types of automotive repairs, including pre-owned vehicle inspections, alignments (using our state-of-the-art Hunter laser alignment machine), PA state inspections and emissions, brake & suspensions, transmissions, and much, much more.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities
- Perform automotive maintenance and repairs in a timely manner while still meeting dealership standards.
- Provide own tools.
- Keep PA state inspections and emissions license up to date.
- Participate in continuing education and training programs when requested.
- Keep work area clean and neat and arrive on time.
Automotive Technician Requirements/Skills
- PA State Inspection License
- PA State Emissions License
- Provide Own Tools
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- 5 Years Of Experience Preferred
Automotive Technician Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Great working atmosphere!
Hershey Motors was established in 1970 and has built a strong reputation within our local community. We’re looking for a team member who takes as much pride in his or her work as we take in the quality of both our sales and service departments.
Please email resumes to [email protected] or call Andy at 610-857-5283.